Tuesday, January 10, 2006


BUILDING A HEALTH SERVICE FIT FOR THE FUTURE: "In planning the future of the NHS in Scotland we need to;
* develop options for change WITH people, not FOR them, starting from the patient experience and engaging the public early on to develop solutions rather than have them respond to pre-determined plans conceived by the professionals.
* view the NHS as a service delivered predominantly in local communities rather than in hospitals; 90% of health care is delivered in primary care but we still focus the bulk of our attention on the other 10% - our current emphasis on hospitals does not provide the care that people are likely to need.
* become a modern NHS; using new technology to improve the standard and the speed of care, connect clinicians, involve patients in their own care and support the research vital to future wellbeing."

Put the Patient First !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Hello Dr.Aniruddha,

    Congratulations!!! on your achievements and your patient centric vision.

    It is very rare one finds a doctor who thinks for the patient than his interests....

    I am a Dentist practicing in Bangalore. I would request your goodself to give me some tips on building one's practice. I follow the same principle of being kind to the patient as you have written about the good doctor, no self praise meant!!!!

    I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]
    BLOG : poeticsmile.blogspot.com

    DR. ARUN. A


Get A Free IVF Second Opinion

Dr Malpani would be happy to provide a second opinion on your problem.

Consult Now!